If you are ever in need of legal representation for a criminal matter, then you must ask your solicitor a series of vital questions. These inquiries will help you ensure that you make the right decision when it comes to picking a lawyer for your case. Here are some of the critical questions you need to ask:
- How does your payment policy work? Is there some flexibility in negotiating payment periods?
- What experience do you have in criminal law, and more specifically, the current charge I am facing?
- How successful have you been in the past?
- What are your core values when representing a client like me?
- Is there anything that I need to do to improve my chances in court?
The above questions will ensure that your lawyer is honest and transparent with you, even when things might be looking dire.
Originally posted 2022-10-24 14:38:53.